As COVID-19 continues to spread, the communities affected most are those without proper access to food. In addition, many people are losing their sources of income which results in them not being able to purchase food for themselves and their families. Food assistance programs are doing what they always do - identifying where perfectly good surplus food exists and ensuring it gets to local organizations, such as food pantries, soup kitchens, and individual families where and when they can. Help supply these organizations with the tools they need for pickup, delivery, and transport of the food while also making sure the food gets to those in need, safe and untouched. With the purchase of a kit you can assist these amazing organizations, that against all odds - are getting food delivered where it's needed. In the long run, these resources will be vital to continue their mission, even when Covid19 has passed. Show your support for communities in need, let them know that they aren't alone, that we will stand together during these hard times, now and in the future.
During uncertain times, no one should be worried about where their next meal is coming from. Food assistance programs help those who are in need get the food that will help sustain them, organize food drives, and organize volunteers that work hard to support those in need on a local level; bringing a sense of relief to those they are supporting.
Food assistance programs may partner with local colleges, universities and restaurants to collect leftover food and then transport it to local pantries, soup kitchens to help feed the masses. This process helps to decrease food waste, while also providing meals to those in need. However, essential food programs need your help. Support those in need of a meal, by supplying food assistance programs with one of the packages below to help feed a person,a neighbor, a family, a member of your community. These packs help food programs in the long term as well, with reusable containers and tools that can be used over and over to support people.
These resources could also go to directly to soup kitchens, shelters and communities that are in need of helping those that are less fortunate. Help spread the love and the food!
Gift options include the following useful tools to help get the job done and let the giving begin!
The Silver Kit includes a full foil pan with lid, 2 half size pans with lids! These items are essential for transporting food and ensuring that it stays packaged and untouched.
The Gold Kit will provide a full and half size foil pan, both with lids, a 4 quart container with lid and a thermometer.
The Platinum Kit will include 2, 4, 6, 8, quart containers with lids, a thermometer, a pack of food safety gloves, and a full and half size foil pan, both with lids. We will also include a cooler with straps for easier transport of food!
Other important information:
- You will not receive a shipment from this purchase. We will facilitate the donation directly with qualifying organizations your behalf.
- You will be charged all required taxes for your location. Save your receipt and consult your tax professional to determine if you're able to claim this purchase as a tax-deductible donation expense.
- GreaterGood has ultimate authority and discretion with regard to the distribution of Benefit Buy contributions based upon what the receiving organization needs the most. We will always contribute products of equal or greater value.
- Due to COVID-19 food safety gloves are scarce, we will add back this item to all gift options once supply can meet up with demand. Thank you for your understanding.
- GreaterGood is proud to help provide this opportunity to support people in need. We are 20 Years Strong, and we couldn't have done it without your support--thank you!
*Resources Feeding America
A super way to help others,